Essence: Sweet children, follow the God-Father’s shrimat at every step and imbibe the Father’s teachings, this is having mercy for yourselves.
Question: How are the child emperor and the master, the adviser, together with one another at this time?
Answer: The child emperor is the vice of lust and the master, the adviser, is anger. The two are deeply connected to each other. All human beings are under the influence of these two at present. Someone who becomes a child of the Father, but then comes under the influence of lust or anger, would become one who defames the Father. Such children cross out their fortune. Baba (God-Father) says: Sweet children, conquer these enemies. It is said of anger: Wherever there is anger, even the urn of water would dry up.
Song: Do not forget the days of your childhood!
Essence for dharna:
1. You must completely surrender yourself to the Lord from deep within your heart. Become a complete trustee and follow shrimat at every step. Get rid of body consciousness of self and others.
Blessing: May you be an intense effort-maker and claims the first number by following Father Brahma (Adam-Krishna) and keeping your destination in front of you.
An intense effort-maker always has his destination in front of him. He never looks around here and there. Souls who claim the first number do not see anything wasteful while seeing it, they do not hear anything wasteful while hearing it. They always keep their destination in front of them and follow Father Brahma. Father Brahma considered himself to be karanhar (one who does). He performed actions and never considered himself to be Karavanhar (one who gets it done) and he therefore always remained light while fulfilling his responsibilities. Follow the father in the same way.
Slogan: Hear but do not hear anything that is going to spoil your stage.
Praise of Baba:
The Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...Creator of Heaven...the Unlimited Father Teacher...Shiva(Benefactor) Teacher ...the Ocean of Knowledge...the Supreme Justice...the Supreme Dharamraj...the Guide...the Liberator...the Peace Maker...the Imperishable Surgeon...
Points of Self Respect and Soul Study:
1. We, the trinetri souls, decorated with the jewels of knowledge, are the prosperous children of God... with happy faces we imbibe the oil of knowledge, follow the shrimat of the Father at every step, and attain a high status.... the deity sovereignty is our God Fatherly birth right...in order to become satopradhan deities, we become renunciates, and claim a right to the golden age that is 100 per cent filled with peace, purity and prosperity....
2. We, the bodiless souls, are free from anger, free from attachment, and free from greed...we are the diamond-like, who imbibe every teaching of the Father and conquer the five vices...we forget the consciousness of the body, and it’s connections and relationships, and are all alone... with unlimited renunciation, and by connecting the yoga of our intellect with Shiv Baba (Benefactor God), and by surrendering ourselves to the Lord with an honest heart, we become free of bondages...we become the destroyers of attachment with complete surrender... we are the few out of millions, and the few out of the few beloved children who follow the Father...we have compassion and mercy for ourselves, become deities by being the Father’s helpers and increase our fortune...
3. We, the souls, are trustees, who are obedient, loyal, honest and follow orders...we see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, do no evil and think no evil...we are the Shiv Shaktis busy in service...we are the worthy children who glorify the Father’s name...
4. We, the number one souls, are the intense effort-makers who always keep the destination in front of us...we see, but do not see waste, we hear, but do not hear waste...we are the karanhars (the doers) with a high stage who follow Father Brahma and constantly experience lightness...