Essence: Sweet children, listen to and read the murli with a lot of love. Fill your aprons with the jewels of knowledge and you will claim a right to the future kingdom.
Question: Why is Shiv Baba (Benefactor God-Father) called the Innocent Lord?
Answer: Because Shiv Baba puts right in a second anything of the children’s that has been spoilt. It is said that King Janak received liberation-in-life in a second. It wasn’t a matter of just the one King Janak; the Father gives all of you liberation-in-life in a second. He puts right everything of Bharat that has become spoilt. He makes unhappy children happy for all time. This is why everyone remembers Him as the Innocent Lord.
Song: No one is unique like the Innocent Lord.
Essence for dharna:
1. Become equal to the Father. Maintain the happiness that God comes and protects you from Maya- obstacles.
2. Don’t be confused about anything. Become an obedient child and become the Father’s complete helper.
Blessing: May you be close (near) and equal by following Father Brahma constantly in every thought and deed.
Father Brahma achieved success in every task through determined thoughts and by belonging to one God-Father and none other – he demonstrated this through his practical action. He was never disheartened and always remained victorious in the lesson of “nothing new”. He made a situation as big as the Himalayas into cotton wool and found the right path; he was never afraid. Always have a big heart and remain happy in your heart in the same way. Follow Father Brahma in every action and you will remain close and become equal.
Slogan: In order to experience supersensuous happiness, become a true Gopika who belongs to Gopi Vallabh (the Father of the Gopis).
Become merged in God’s love.
The first gift from God, the Father, is His love. It is this love that has made all of you into His children. The sustenance of love has made you worthy of doing Godly service. Love made you into easy yogis, karma yogis and natural yogis. Love made you experience your renunciation of the limited to be fortune. So, remain stable in a loving form and continue to experience any type of storm to be a gift from God.
Points to Churn: Murli of January 30, 2012
Praise of Baba (God-Father):
The Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...the One who puts right that has gone wrong...the Bestower of Salvation...the Master of the World...the Ocean of Knowledge...The Truth, the Sentient Being...
Points of Self Respect and Soul Study:
1. We, the souls with unlimited intellects, listen to the murli with a lot of love and fill our aprons with the imperishable jewels of knowledge...we imbibe and then donate the wealth of knowledge to others...we attain liberation-in-life in one second from Shiv Baba...we are the gods and goddesses of knowledge of the benevolent confluence age and the princes and princesses of the golden age...we are the incognito non-violent Shakti army, that learns Raj Yoga from the Innocent Lord, and establishes the kingdom of the golden age through the sacrificial fire of the knowledge of Rudra...we are the worthy and obedient children who are the Father’s complete helpers...
2. We, the sweet souls, constantly stay in remembrance of the sweet Father alone and absolve our sins...we remember the cycle and become the rulers of the globe...we are the masters of the world...by considering the storms of maya to be gifts, we make progress by overcoming them and remaining very happy...we are the true gopis of Gopi Vallabh (the Father of the Gopis) who swing on the swing of super sensuous joy...we are the easy yogis, the karmayogis, and the natural yogis, who take birth as Children of God, by the love of God, are worthy of Godly service through the sustenance of this love and experience the renunciation of the limited to be a fortune...
3. We, the souls, have the determined thought, “We belong to the One Father and none other”...we do not get disheartened, always remain victorious in the lesson of “nothing new” and make mountains into cotton wool...we are big hearted, happy hearted and brave...we follow Father Brahma and remain close and become equal... samples of performing elevated actions...