For Daily Murli from Mount Abu at 7am IST, please visit: http://pmtv.in/
To download 26th Avyakt Murli, pls visit the link:
Essence: The Gathering of Avyakt Angels.
Questions and answers from Avyakt Murlis:
Question: What is the essence of all the points in one word?
Answer: The essence of all points is the point form, that is, to become a point.
Question: What double attainment do you have by remaining stable in the point form?
Answer: The point form means a powerful stage in which you don’t have any waste thoughts. A point means the past is the past. With this stage, your actions are elevated and, because of not having any waste thoughts, the speed of your efforts becomes intense. Therefore, let the past be the past. Do not see, listen to or speak of anything wasteful. Let your powerful eye remain open, that is, remain stable in the stage of a detached observer.
Question: What is the method to become like a lotus flower?
Answer: When you see anyone’s weaknesses or defects, do not be influenced by that atmosphere. To overcome this, have an attitude and vision of mercy for that soul and not of opposing that soul. That is, see that that soul is mistakenly under an external influence, and not to be blamed. By having this thought you, the soul, will not be influenced by that atmosphere or that situation. This is said to be detached like a lotus flower.
Question: What do you have to do to become an embodiment of success?
Answer: Do not seek revenge, but change yourself instead. Become a mahavir and do not struggle. To struggle means that when someone says something, you begin to have thoughts about that: What did this one do? Why did this one say this? This is said to be struggling with your thoughts and words. To be humble means to bow down. Only when you bow down will people bow down to you. Do not think that you constantly bow down, and yet no one has any respect for you and that there is respect for those who do not bow down but who tell lies. No; that is only temporary, so have a far-sighted intellect. The more people you bow down to here, that is, the more you imbibe the virtue of humility, the more all souls will bow down to you for the whole cycle. In the golden and silver ages, it will be giving regard to a king and not just bowing down physically but in their mind. In the copper and iron ages, they will bow down physically. Achcha.
Points to Churn from the Murli of May 26, 2013
Praise of Baba:
The Ocean of Knowledge, the Incorporeal Purifier, the Supreme Father, and the Supreme Soul Shiv Baba is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Lovely Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...the True Father...the True Teacher...the Unlimited Father... the Almighty Authority...the Truth, the Living Being, the Blissful One and the Seed... the Bestower of Salvation... Knowledge-full...
Points of Self-Respect and Soul Study:
1. We, the souls, the avyakt angels with a crown of light around, constantly cheerful and constantly beyond all limited attractions, are light houses and might houses ...we are full of all divine virtues, sixteen celestial degrees full and completely vice less...instead of opposition, we are set in the stage of our position and have transferred ourselves from the old world and become transparent... we have become a practical form of all the four subjects, and have given the return of the sustenance and study received from BapDada in the corporeal, subtle and the incorporeal forms...we have become an embodiment of the promises made from the beginning up till now, and taken benefit from the rules...by having every thought and taking every step that is the highest and the most elevated and alokik, and by being beyond waste, we become the highest of humans... by neither causing pain to any soul nor experiencing any pain even in our thoughts, we become completely non-violent...by realizing ourselves we reveal the powers within ourselves, and become carefree angels who constantly have good wishes for others...
2. With our third eye, we, the souls, see the souls, see the spiritual world and see the new world...with the power of self-recognition we transform ourselves...by transforming the self the creator, we transform time the creation...we are clocks that show the completion of time, and the transformation of the old world...we remain stable amidst fluctuations and are the images who are the bases of transformation...
3. We, the souls, transform the atmosphere with our pure and benevolent and spiritual attitude and make it powerful...we are the embodiments of experience who give many desperate souls that are calling out, and who are wandering around without any destination, a drop of happiness, peace and power and blessings and thereby making them satisfied...we quench the thirst of the souls who have been thirsty for many births, show everyone the right destination, and give them the experience of bliss, power and peace...
4. We, the souls, construct the new world with a determined thought...with an intellect filled with faith, we remain carefree knowing the fixed destiny of every scene...we are the embodiments of knowledge, the embodiments of yoga and the embodiments of dharna who reveal all the virtues within the self and then reveal the Father...
5. We, the souls, are maharathis making great efforts...we consider every scene enacted according to the drama plan, feel it to be nothing new, and thus remain beyond the questions of “Why?” and “What?”...by having the stages of being a detached observer and being trikaldarshi, we experience every scene in our awareness and practically as though we have repeatedly seen it many times ...no matter how fearsome a situation may be, we experience it to be minor, and experience a crucifix to be a thorn...we are mahavirs, the embodiments of success, from whose lips only that which is destined to happen, emerge...we are master almighty authorities who finish accounts of sin and accounts of wastage... we are great donors (mahadani), bestowers of blessings (vardaani) and world benefactors (vishv kalyani)...we take souls beyond with just a glance ...we see a clear vision of our actions, of our reward and of praise and worship in the mirror of our activities...
Blessing: May you be an embodiment of success and experience the Father’s help and blessings by being obedient.
The Father’s order is: Remember Me alone. The one Father is your whole world. Therefore, do not let there be anything except the one Father in your heart. One direction, one strength and one faith: where there is one, there is success in every task. It is easy for such a soul to overcome all adverse situations. Children who obey all instructions receive the Father’s blessings and this is why even difficult things become easy.
Slogan: Maintain the awareness of the new Spiritual life and none of your old sanskars will emerge.