Avyakt Murli in pdf:
Sweet children, you are spiritual social workers; you have to use your body, mind and wealth in a worthwhile way to make this world become full of happiness, peace and purity.
Question: With what weapon do you children have to conquer Maya and what is the way to use that weapon?
Answer: In order to conquer Maya (Vice), you have the discus of self-realization. It is not a physical weapon. Simply stabilize your mind in the stage of Manmanabhav. Remember the mantra of “Hum so, so hum” (I become that which I was) and, through this method, Maya’s throat will be cut; you will become conquerors of Maya and rulers of the globe.
Song: Take us far away from this world of sin to a place of rest and comfort!
Essence for dharna:
1. Claim your full inheritance from the Father by being obedient, faithful and worthy. Earn a true income for yourself by following shrimat and performing elevated actions.
2. Become a true child of God by becoming completely viceless. Become pure and make yourself worthy of the pure world.
Blessing: May you be a master bestower of fortune and become the Father’s right hand, always remaining ever ready for every task.
The children who become the Father’s right hands and remain constantly co-operative for every task, who are always ever ready, who are obedient and always say, “Yes, Baba, we are ready”, to such children, who are co-operative and always beloved children, such worthy children, children who are the decoration of the world, the Father gives the blessing of being master bestowers of blessings and master bestowers of fortune. While living with their families, they remain beyond the attitude of householders and, while interacting with everyone, they always pay attention to their alokik interaction.
Slogan: Let there be honesty and cleanliness in your every word and deed and you will become a jewel who is loved by God.
Sweet children, become soul conscious and you will easily develop the speciality to break off your relationships with the old world and forge a relationship with the new world. Your love for the one Father will be forged.
Question: The intellect's yoga of which children can remain constantly connected to the parlokik Mother and Father?
Answer: Those who die alive and remain constantly engaged in Godly service; that, who, while living at home with their families, do the service of connecting the intellect's yoga of everyone to the Father, who give others the enlightenment they have received from the Father, who show others the way to become pure in order to make them into the masters of heaven. The intellect's yoga of those children is automatically connected to the Father.
Song: Who is the Father and who is the Mother?
Essence for dharna:
1. You mustn't burn or die because of the sanskars or nature of others. Make your nature very, very sweet. Become tolerant.
2. In order to become a helper of the Father, churn the ocean of knowledge. Only churn knowledge in your intellect. Make effort to remain soul conscious.
Blessing: May you be a powerful soul and consider yourself to be confluence-aged and transform the wasteful into powerful.
This confluence age is the powerful age. Therefore, always have the awareness that you are the residents of the powerful age, the children of the Almighty Father, powerful souls and all waste will then finish. The iron-age is wasteful and when you have left the shores of the iron age and become confluence aged, you have then definitely stepped away from all waste. If you remember just the time period, you will then automatically perform actions according to the time. For half the cycle, you had waste thoughts and performed wasteful actions, but now, as is the time, so is the Father and so the children.
Slogan: Those who constantly follow the Godly disciplines become master bestowers of fortune, the same as Father Adam-Brahma.
24/03/13 Avyakt BapDada 10/03/96
Experience the karmateet stage by having the awareness of Karanhar and Karavanhar.
Points to Churn from the Murli of March 24, 2013
Praise of Baba:
The Ocean of Knowledge, the Incorporeal Purifier, the Supreme Father, and the Supreme Soul Shiv Baba (Benefactor GodFather) is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...the True Father...the True Teacher...the Unlimited Father... the Almighty Authority...the Truth, the Living Being, the Blissful One and the Seed... the Bestower of Salvation... Knowledge-full...
Points of Self-Respect and Soul Study:
1. We, the karmayogi souls, keeping a balance of yoga at the time of performing karma, maintain a balance between the speed of service and the speed of effort (yogyukt) and become blissful... by performing actions with the awareness of Karavanhar and Karanhar, we, the double intense effort-makers, are beyond the influence of actions, become free from the bondages of karma and many royal bondages in one second, and experience the karmaateet stage...(the stage free from the influence of actions)
2. We, the souls, are karavanhar, masters, special souls, and master almighty authorities...by keeping this consciousness in an emerged form, by enabling actions to be performed by the mind, intellect and sanskars while being completely detached, we become constantly safe and loving to the Father...
3. Drills by stabilizing in the stage of Manmanbhav: “These physical organs are my companions, they are my companions while perform actions, but I am loving and detached”... “I, the soul, the master, am separate from the physical organs, the workers”... we have the practice whenever we want in one second...with the awareness of “You and I and none other”, we become powerful...
4. By having mercy for our brothers and sisters, we, the souls, naturally have the feeling of being an instrument...we are the true servers with zeal and enthusiasm for service, beyond any attachment, influence or inclination, giving mercy to all...
5. By having the lesson of “Become free when you let go” firm, we, the souls, do not hold on to any type of branch with the foot of our intellect.... we are the flying birds who learn this lesson in a practical way, follow Adam-Brahma Baba, and like him, become number one...
To the serviceable souls everywhere who constantly maintain zeal and enthusiasm for doing service, to the blissful souls who constantly maintain the balance of doing service and making effort for the self, to the special souls who constantly have selfless mercy, who have true mercy for all souls, to the intense effort-making souls who make themselves constantly free from karmic bondages and many royal bondages in a second, to such souls, BapDada's love, remembrance and namaste.
Blessing: May you be a flying bird who claims number one with the lesson of “Become free when you let go.”
In order to become a flying bird, make this lesson firm: Become free when you let go. Do not sit on any type of branch holding on to it with the foot of your intellect. Father Adam-Brahma became number one through this lesson. He never thought: “I will become free when my companions let go of me, when my relations let go of me. If those who create obstacles stop creating obstacles, I will become free.” He constantly taught everyone this lesson in a practical way: Only when you let go of it yourself will you become free. So, in order to claim number one, follow the father in this way.
Slogan: The minds of those who constantly have Baba in their thoughts are constantly powerful.