Essence: Sweet children, throughout the day, only have thoughts of service in your intellects. You have to bring benefit to everyone, because you are sticks for the blind.
Question: What main dharna do you need in order to achieve a high status?
Answer: Only when you have full control over your physical organs will you receive a high status. When your physical organs are not under your control, your activity is not correct, if there are too many desires and you have the habit of being greedy, you will be deprived of a high status. If you want to receive a high status, follow the mother and father completely. Become conquerors of your physical organs.
Song: Show the path to the blind, dear God!
Essence for Dharna:
1. You must not have any perishable desires. Bring benefit to yourself and others.
2. You have to forget everything, including your body, and return home. Therefore, check that your intellect is not trapped anywhere.
Blessing: May you make the snake of vices into a garland around your neck and become a true tapaswi.
The five vices are like a poisonous snake for people, but for you yogi and tapaswi souls, this snake becomes a garland around your neck and this is why, in the memorial of you
children of God-Father and Father Brahma-Adam, they have shown the bodiless tapaswi form of a deity with a garland of snakes around his neck. The snake becomes a stage on which you dance in happiness. This is a sign of subordination that they have shown. Your spiritual stage is the stage. Only when you have such victory over the five vices can you be said to be a true tapaswi.
Slogan: To die to the old world and old sanskars, is to die alive.
Om Shanti Divine Angels!!!
Points to Churn: Murli of April 23, 2012 Praise of Baba:
The Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...the True Father...the True Teacher...the True Guru...the Unlimited Father...the Lord of the Poor...the Creator...
Points of Self Respect and Soul Study:
1. We, the world benefactor souls, are the sticks for the blind...we show the accurate path to those without vision... with the stage of being ignorant of all desires, we are free from anger, free from attachment and free from greed ...by keeping our physical senses under our control, we become pure, holy, full of all divine virtues, completely vice less, masters of the vice less world in the golden age, with royal manners and behavior...
2. We, the souls, with faith in the intellect, are victorious by having full faith in Shiv Baba (Benefactor Father), faith in the Father, the Teacher, the Satguru and the true gathering (satsang)... we are the kings of the kingdom of God who transform from the devilish community to the deity community, from stone intellects to divine intellects, from ugly to beautiful, from shells to diamonds, from thorns to flowers, and from monkeys to be those worthy of being seated in temples...
3. By dying to the old world and to the old sanskars, we, the yogi souls, die alive...we are the complete renunciates who renounce the attachment to the old world, old costume and the old body...we are the true tapaswis who conquer the snake of vices and make them into garlands around our neck...we are the world servers who only have thoughts of service in our intellect throughout the day, follow the mother and father completely and attain a high status...
Points to Churn: Murli of April 22, 2012
Be master knowledge-full and a master almighty authority
and you will become liberated from all types of queues.
Om Shanti Divine Angels!!!
Praise of Baba:
The Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...the True Father...the True Teacher...the True Guru...
Points of Self Respect and Soul Study:
1. In the Kumbh Mela of the confluence age, in the beautiful meeting of the souls with the Supreme Soul , we, the souls, on the shore of the Ocean, are the knowledgeable souls, the yogi souls loved by the Father, who experience all relationships as well as the love and attainments of all relationships at the same time from the One...like the Father, we are incorporeal, ego less, vice less, destroyers of attachment and the embodiments of remembrance and the embodiments of total power...
2. We, the vice less souls, with a clear line of the intellect, celebrate a meeting with the Father by having a wireless connection with Him ...we are obedient, loyal, trustworthy constant embodiments or remembrance, who follow orders...we are the embodiments of the eight powers, and our thoughts, words and actions are equal to the Father...we are the greatest and the most elevated special deities, one of the eight jewels, who have a constant connection with the Father, and who have received a special right from the Father in order to meet him...
3. We, the souls, by stabilizing in the stage of being master knowledge-full and master almighty authority, complete all complaints ...instead of standing in a queue of complaints in front of the Father, we have a queue of devotees and subjects in front of us...by freeing ourselves from all types of queues, by being in a stage of being free of desires, we become complete and perfect...we are the co-operative companions who constantly use our time in staying in the deep love of celebrating a meeting with the Father, and remaining absorbed in love...
4. By considering every moment to be the final moment as we move along, we, the children of God, the souls, are ever-ready...by being the most elevated effort-makers of the most auspicious confluence age, we become yogis...we are free from the influence, attachment, or inclination of the facilities and matter...by making matter our servant, we are free from sorrow...by not making the facilities(saadhan) the basis of our spiritual endeavor (saadhna), but by making our spiritual endeavor make the facilities our support, we become the conquerors of the mind, the conquerors of maya and therefore the victorious conquerors of the world...
Blessing: May you be victorious and, instead of being impressed by facilities or methods, make the elements of nature your servant.
Yogi souls or souls who are the most elevated can never be influenced by matter. You souls are the most elevated yogi souls. Matter is the servant of you masters. Therefore, none of the facilities or methods should influence you by their nature. The facilities should not be the basis of your spiritual endeavour, but your spiritual endeavour should make the facilities your support. Only then can you be said to be a victorious soul who is a conqueror of matter.
Slogan: Those who consider every moment to be the final moment as they move along are said to be ever-ready.