April 24, 2012
Essence: Sweet children, you are the children of the Remover of Sorrow and the Bestower of Happiness like the Father. You should not cause sorrow for anyone through your thoughts, words or deeds. Give happiness to everyone.
Question: You children change from human beings into deities, and so what should your main dharna be?
Answer: Each word that emerges from your lips should make human beings become like diamonds. You have to become very sweet. You have to give happiness to everyone. You should not even think of causing sorrow for anyone. You are now going to the golden-aged world of heaven where there is nothing but happiness, where there is no trace of sorrow. You have received the Father’s shrimat: Children, become a remover of sorrow and a bestower of happiness like the Father. Your business is to remove everyone’s sorrow and give them happiness.
Song: Take us far away from this world of sin to the world of rest and comfort.
Essence for dharna:
1. I, the soul, am making this body, the puppet, dance; I am separate from this body. Practise this and become soul conscious.
2. Be regular and never miss a murli. Be very accurate in this study.
Blessing: May you become powerful in spiritual life on the basis of remembrance and service and become a conqueror of Maya.
The basis of spiritual life is remembrance and service. If the basis of remembrance and service is weak, you will then sometimes be moving quickly and sometimes slowly in your spiritual life. If you have co-operation, someone’s company or the right circumstances, you would then continue to move along, otherwise you would become slack. This is why there has to be a fast speed in both remembrance and service. If you have remembrance and do altruistic service it becomes very easy to become a conqueror of Maya-obstacles and you will then be able to see victory in every action.
Slogan: Only those who are full of all powers are able to become destroyers of obstacles.
Praise of Baba:
The Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...the True Father...the True Teacher...the True Guru...the Remover of Sorrow and the Bestower of Happiness...One beyond Happiness and Sorrow...the Incorporeal One...
Points of Self Respect and Soul Study:
1. We, the bodiless souls, give good wishes through our thoughts, speak sweet and melodious words and do altruistic service through our actions...by being the children of the Father who is the Remover of Sorrow and the Bestower of Happiness, we become the master removers of sorrow and the bestowers of happiness, who fill everyone with joy... from the world of sin we go to heaven, paradise (vaikunth)... we are the deities who belong to the original eternal double crowned deity religion...we are the sensible and wise children who, with spirituality on the face and divine behavior, and with pearls emerging from the lips, become like diamonds, and through our speech make others like diamonds...
2. We, the soul conscious souls, reside in the middle of the forehead and play our part though the body ...we are the puppeteers who make the puppet (kathputli) dance...we are the children of the Incorporeal Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul, Shiv (Benefactor), the mouth-born creations of Prajapita Brahma-Adam, the children of God, the new creations on a spiritual pilgrimage...we are the intense effort-makers who claim the sovereignty of heaven...
3. By Godly mission, we, the souls, transform from being degraded to elevated, from thorns to flowers, from shells to diamonds, and are worthy to be seated in temples...by studying the murli regularly and punctually, by churning the ocean of knowledge and bringing out the diamonds and the jewels of knowledge, we become accurate, alert, active and attain a high status...
4. We, the souls, full of all powers, are Ganesh, destroyers of all obstacles...we are the embodiments of knowledge, the embodiments of yoga and the embodiments of dharna (inculcation)...with the study of Raj Yoga we become gyanyukt, with constant yoga we become yogyukt , inculcate knowledge and become the embodiments of divine virtues...we are the powerful altruistic world servers...by keeping our mind busy in churning the knowledge and doing service, we become the conquerors of the mind, the conquerors of maya-vices and so the conquerors of the world...