Essence: Sweet children, in order to make your stage firm, wake up early in the morning, sit in solitude and think: I am a soul; I now have to return home; this play is about to end.
Question: What does it mean to sacrifice yourself completely?
Answer: To sacrifice yourself completely means to keep your intellect’s yoga in one direction. Neither your children nor any other bodily beings should be remembered. The consciousness of the body has to be broken. Those who sacrifice themselves in this way receive their inheritance from the Father for 21 births. Those who are trapped in the name and form of one another defame their own name and the Father’s name.
Question: What mercy does the Father bestow on all the children?
Answer: The Father has the mercy of changing shells into diamonds. Mercy is automatically bestowed upon children who take advice at every step and who don’t hide anything from Him.
Song: Who created this play, did everything Himself and then hid Himself away?
Essence for Dharna:
1. In order to pass fully, remove all weaknesses and traces of vice. Do not have arrogance about anything.
2. Make your vision very pure and clean. Don’t become trapped in the form of any bodily being. Become fully soul conscious.
Blessing: May you be an embodiment of knowledge who makes every moment, every thought and every second of the confluence age powerful.
Together with listening to and relating knowledge, put knowledge into your being. To be an embodiment of knowledge means that your every thought, word and deed are powerful. The main thing is to make the seed of your thinking powerful. If the seed of thinking is powerful, then your words, deeds and relationships easily become powerful. To be an embodiment of knowledge means that your every moment, every thought and every second are powerful. Just as when there is light, there cannot be darkness, in the same way, when you are powerful, there cannot be any waste.
Slogan: Constantly to say “Yes, indeed” for service is the real proof of love.
Points to Churn: Murli of April 21, 2012
Praise of Baba:
The Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...the True Father...the True Teacher...the True Guru...the Supreme Spirit...the Knowledge-full One...the Unlimited Father...the Guide...the Sweet Father...the Husband of all husbands...the Imperishable Surgeon...
Points of Self Respect and Soul Study:
1. We, the soul conscious souls, forget the consciousness of the body, the relations, connections, facilities, individuals, material things and the comforts... we consider ourselves to be souls, and direct the yoga of our intellect only towards the One, and have full love for the loving Baba (God-Father)...we know and accept the Incorporeal Father, belong Him and follow His directions...by totally surrendering to the Kind-hearted Father, and by constantly say “Yes, Indeed” for service, we claim the right to the inheritance for 21 births...by waking up early in the morning and churning the points of knowledge, we make our weak stage firm and strong...we take advice of the Compassionate Father at every step, and keep our attitude, vision and actions pure...we are the deities worthy of being seated in temples, by transforming to flowers from thorns, diamonds from shells and worthy-of-worship from worshippers...
2. We, the souls, are Prahlads, the children of God, the mouth-born creations of Brahma-Adam...we are the true and good adopted children of Shiva (Benefactor)...we are the spiritual guides on a spiritual pilgrimage who learn Raj Yoga though the spiritual knowledge, and attain salvation and a kingdom by becoming pure, holy, elevated and satopradhan...by finishing all traces and the progeny of weaknesses, defects and vices, by imbibing divine virtues, we become the completely elevated deities with sixteen celestial degrees, who pass fully...
3. By using every thought, every word and every action in a worthwhile way, we, the souls, finish waste and become powerful...we are the purifier Ganges of knowledge that have emerged from the Ocean of Knowledge...we are the embodiments of knowledge in the benevolent confluence age who, together with listening and relating knowledge, make every thought, every breath at every second powerful...