Essence: Sweet children, become sensible and, while moving along, serve wherever you can. Give the Father's introduction. Have an interest in doing service.
Question: By your intellects understanding what aspect will you children be able to use everything of yours in a worthwhile way?
Answer: That all of this is going to end. By giving two grains of rice you can receive a palace from the Father. Those whose intellects are able to understand this will use everything of theirs in a worthwhile way for God's task. Only the poor sacrifice themselves. The Father is the Bestower. He gives you the sovereignty of heaven; He doesn't take anything.
Song: O Beloved, come and meet us! The unhappy heart is calling out to You.
Essence for dharna:
1. Do the service of staying in remembrance for a minimum of eight hours. While living with everyone at home, make effort to break away from everyone else (by the intellect) and connect yourself to the One.
2. Become students with sharp intellects, not dull heads. Become a stick for the blind, the same as the Father, and show everyone the path to liberation and liberation-in-life.
Blessing: May you be constantly powerful and with the awareness of being a master, finish the stage of being influenced or controlled by others.
The thoughts of those who remain stable in the awareness of being a master are always in order. The mind cannot influence the master. A child of God, the soul must never be influenced by his weak nature or sanskars. Whenever the word “nature” comes in front of you, it means you have soul-conscious feelings for the self and others. Stabilise yourself in this elevated meaning. Then, when the word “sanskars” comes in front of you, bring into your awareness your original and eternal sanskars and you will then become powerful and the stage of being influenced or controlled by others will thereby finish.
Slogan: Accumulate the power of blessings and the fire of adverse situations will become like water.
Praise of Baba:
The Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba....the Bestower...the Beloved...the Bridegroom...the Highest-on-high God...the God Father...the One who bestows liberation and liberation-in-life to all...the One who makes the impure pure...the Remover of Sorrow and the Bestower of Happiness...the Almighty Authority Father...the Stick for the Blind...
Points of Self Respect and Soul Study:
1. We, the souls, are the lovers of the One Beloved.... the brides of the One bridegroom...we use everything we have, body mind and wealth, thoughts, words and actions, for god’s tasks in a worthwhile way..we become the sovereigns of heaven by sacrificing ourselves to the Father, and attaining the highest-on -high inheritance from the Highest -on - high Father...we are the sensible ones who do service with great interest whenever and wherever we can ...we are the princes and princesses of the golden age who teach everyone Raj Yoga and give the introduction of the Father...
2. We, the souls, break away from everyone else (by intellect) and connect ourselves to the One...we are the intense effort-makers who remain in the remembrance of the Father for 8 hours every day and become pure, holy and worthy of worship...we attain the highest-on-high status and reach the highest-on-high destination... as our final thoughts lead us to our destination, we constantly stay in the remembrance of the Father, and return with Him to His land......with the third eye of knowledge, we are students with sharp intellects... like the Father, we are the sticks for the blind who show everyone the path to liberation and liberation-in-life... we are the rulers of the globe....
3. By remaining stable in the awareness of being a master, we, the souls, always have our thoughts in order, as the mind cannot influence the master... we have soul conscious feelings for the self and for others, and stabilize ourselves in this elevated meaning...we become powerful by bring into our awareness our original and eternal sanskars... by accumulating the power of blessings, we can make the fire of adverse situations like water...