Essence: Sweet children, you have to claim the kingdom through your study. This study will make you doubly crowned. You are establishing your own kingdom for yourselves.
Question: In which task do people make a lot of effort but are unable to accomplish anything, because it is the task of the Father alone?
Answer: To make the peaceless world peaceful is the task of the God-Father alone. People make effort for everyone to unite and for there to be peace in the whole world. They even give peace prizes to one another, but they do not know that there used to be peace in the world when it was the kingdom of God, and that because it is now the kingdom of vices, there cannot be any peace here.
Song: Who created this play and hid Himself away?
Essence for dharna:
1. By following the Father’s shrimat and with the power of purity, you have to do the service of making this impure world pure (by self transformation). You have to establish your kingdom for yourself.
2. Constantly remember the Father from beyond this world, who is the sweetest of all, and from whom you receive the inheritance of heaven, and claim your kingdom with the power of yoga(remembrance of God).
Blessing: May you be a master almighty authority who is full of all powers and who uses every power.
Children who are always full of all powers are master almighty authorities. If any particular power is not available for use at a time of need, you cannot be called a master almighty authority. If any power is missing you would be deceived at that time and fail. Do not think that you have all the powers anyway, and that it does not matter if one is missing. It definitely matters if even one power is missing because it is the missing power that will fail you. Therefore, not a single power should be missing, and if that power is useful at that particular time you will then be called a master almighty authority.
Slogan: To forget your attainments means to get tired; therefore, always keep your attainments in front of you.
Points to Churn:
Praise of Baba:
The Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...the Father from beyond this world...the Unlimited Father...the Highest-on-high Father...the Truth...the Spiritual Guide...the Sweet Father...
Points of Self Respect and Soul Study:
1. We, the souls, receive the sweet knowledge from the Father and imbibe it in His remembrance...we become full of all divine virtues, 16 celestial degrees full, completely vice less, the most elevated human beings following the highest code of conduct, doubly non-violent emperors and empresses of the golden age wearing double crowns...by studying at the confluence age, we attain a kingdom in the golden age...we are the unknown and non-violent Shiv Shakti and Pandav army, who establish our divine worldly kingdom in an incognito manner with the power of yoga, and make effort to claim our sovereignty...
2. We, the souls, are the Godly elevated children of the Godly community with faith in the intellect... we receive salvation and go to our sweet home, the land of peace with the Parlokik Father, and to the land of happiness via the land of liberation ...we are the raj yogis, the raj rishis and the yogi raj who make the impure world pure with the power of purity and by following shrimat...
3. We, the souls, are the conquerors of the mind, the conquerors of the 5 vices and so the conquerors of the world...we study very well, and stay in remembrance of the Father while sitting or standing, walking or moving around...by destroying all attachment with everyone, we become elevated, attain a high status and earn a huge income...we are the mouth-born creations of Brahma (Adam-Krishna), the Children of God on a spiritual pilgrimage...with our birth of performing charity, we receive benefit in the benevolent confluence age, and attain the inheritance of heaven...
4. We, the souls, are the master almighty authorities, constantly full and complete with all the powers...by using the right power at the right time, we are shaktiyukt, and by always keeping our attainments in front of us, we are tireless...