Essence: Sweet children, the Father has come to make you children as bodiless as He is. When you become bodiless, you can return home with the Father.
Question: By following which of the Father’s orders can you become a constant yogi?
Answer: The Father’s first order is: Children, you have to forget your body. If you forget it and have the faith that you are a soul, you will be able to have constant remembrance of the Father. Always make this one lesson firm: I, the soul, am a resident of the incorporeal world. Through this, the ego of your body will end. If you have no remembrance of bodily beings (by looking at everyone as a soul) in your intellect you can become a constant yogi.
Song: Having found You, we have found the whole world. The earth and the sky belong to us…
Essence for dharna:
1. We Children of God are the highest topknot. Stay in this intoxication and do the service of making Bharat the most elevated by following shrimat. Be theists and make others the same.
2. Renounce the ego of the body and become soul conscious. Make full effort to become those without an image (bodiless).
Blessing: May you be a true Raj Rishi who, together with self-sovereignty, also adopts an attitude of unlimited disinterest.
On the one hand, you have sovereignty and on the other hand, you are a rishi, that is, you have unlimited disinterest. Such Raj Rishis cannot have attachment to anything – any persons or any things because they have sovereignty, and they therefore have their minds, intellects and sanskars under their own control. When there is disinterest, there cannot be the slightest attachment, even in thought, to the old world. Therefore, consider yourself to be Raj Rishi, that is, together with being a king, also be one who has unlimited disinterest.
Slogan: A sensible person is one who makes the one Father his support before all other supports break.
Praise of Baba (God-Father):
The Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba... The Ocean of Peace...the Ocean of Knowledge...the One without a form...the God Father...the Most Beloved...the Purifier...the Bestower of Salvation...the Creator...
Points of Self Respect and Soul Study:
1. We, the indestructible, imperishable, bodiless souls, the embodiments of peace, the residents of the incorporeal world, the residents of the land beyond sound, are the obedient, constant yogis with a determined intellect who follow orders and return home with the Father...we are free from the very consciousness of the body, the relations and connections, body consciousness, ego and arrogance... we are soul conscious (while performing actions), soul conscious (in remembrance), and spiritually conscious...we are the children of Prajapita Brahma (Adam- Krishna) and the most elevated grandchildren of Shiv Baba (Benefactor) God-Father)...we consider ourselves to be souls and remember the Father... we get our aprons filled by Shiv Baba, and attain liberation and liberation-in-life...
2. We, the souls, are all brides of the one Bridegroom Shiv (Benefactor)...we are theists who have full faith in the Creator and the creation...we are the children of God who make others theists...by having the knowledge of the beginning, the middle and the end of the cycle, we become trikaldarshi, and the spinners of the discus of self realization...we are the top knot Children of God who follow the Father’s shrimat and make Bharat the highest on high...we are full of all divine virtues, 16 celestial degrees full, completely vice less, doubly non-violent kings and queens of Bharat, the vice less golden aged world, with beautiful first class elements...
3. We, the souls, are raj yogis, rishi raj, raj rishi and yogi raj...along with being kings, we have unlimited disinterest...we are self sovereigns who do not have attachment to anyone or anything...we are the raj rishis who have our minds, intellects and sanskars under our own control, and have disinterest in the old world...we are the sensible souls who make the Father our only support...