Essence: Sweet children, the Father has come to make the orphans belong to the Lord and Master, to liberate everyone from sorrow and take them to the land of happiness.
Question: What patience does the Father give His children every cycle?
Answer: Sweet children, remain carefree! It is My duty to establish peace in the world and to liberate everyone from sorrow. I have come to liberate you children from this kingdom of Ravan-vices and take you to the kingdom of God. It is My duty to take you children back.
Song: Leave Your throne of the sky and come down to earth! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFkgKLyGn4E
Essence for dharna:
1. Become a lighthouse. Let the land of peace be in one eye and the land of happiness in the other eye. Don’t see this land of sorrow while seeing it.
2. Become full of knowledge, the same as the Father, and make full effort to claim unlimited happiness. Give others the knowledge that you have received.
Blessing: May you be a master almighty authority who makes all your physical senses work under your laws and orders.
A master almighty authority a Raja Yogi, is someone who becomes a king and makes his subjects, his physical senses, work under his laws and orders. Just as a king holds a royal court, in the same way, you have to hold a court of the workers, the physical senses, of your kingdom every day and ask them about their welfare and make sure that none of the workers are creating any opposition and that everything is under control. Not a single physical sense or organ can deceive a master almighty authority. When you say “stop”, they should stop.
Slogan: To use all your powers at the right time is to become a master almighty authority.
Points to Churn:
Praise of Baba:
The Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...The Ocean of Knowledge...the Creator...the Sun of Knowledge...the Highest-on-high...the Incorporeal Father...the Spiritual Surgeon...the Seed of the human world tree...the Living Being...the Traveler...
Points of Self Respect and Soul Study:
1. We, the soul conscious souls, are carefree emperors..from being orphans, we belong to the Lord and Master... we return home with the Father and, from the land of sorrow go to the land of happiness, from the kingdom of Ravan-vices go to the Kingdom of God...we are the brides of Shiv(Benefactor), the bridegroom... we don’t see the land of sorrow even while looking at it...we are the lighthouses that have the land of happiness in one eye and the land of peace in the other...
2. We, the souls, are the conquerors of the mind, the conquerors of the 5 vices and the conquerors of maya...we are the emperors and empresses of Bharat that is filled with purity, peace and prosperity...a happy Bharat, extremely pure, following the household path...we are full of all divine virtues, 16 celestial degrees full, completely vice less, the most elevated human beings following the highest code of conduct, doubly (physically and mentally) non-violent...we are prosperous, have a long life, have children, belong to the elevated deity religion and perform elevated actions...
3. We, the souls, are points of lights, the wonderful stars that sparkle in the middle of the forehead...we have an imperishable part in the eternal imperishable drama...we learn Raj Yoga from Shiv Baba (Benefactor Father) through Brahma (Adam-Krishna) and teach it to others...we sit on Shiv Baba’s lap, make efforts for the future high status, and are members of the Godly family...we are the instrument –Children of God, of the sacrificial fire of the knowledge of Rudra, who do spiritual service and attain an unlimited inheritance from the unlimited Father..we are the Shiv Shakti (combined form of self and God) and the Pandav army that makes Bharat into heaven...we are the pure, holy, supremely worthy of worship kings of the world whose study is incognito, and who get the kingdom by the power of yoga (remembrance of God)...
4. We, the souls, are the self sovereigns and so, are the world sovereigns...we become kings and exercise law, order and control on our physical senses, hold a royal court, and ask them about their welfare and apply full stop......we are the master almighty authorities who use the right power at the right time, however, whenever and wherever and to the extent needed....