Essence: Sweet children, the Father has come at the confluence age to serve you children with His heart and His life. This drama is now ending and all of you have to return home.
Question: Why can’t you children attain your karmateet (free from bondage of actions) stage now, but only at the end?
Answer: When you souls become karmateet, you need a body made of pure elements. At present, the five elements are impure. When the elements become pure, you can attain your karmateet stage. When you children become completely pure, you will not be able to stay here. When you become pure, you need a pure body in the pure world. This is why, at present, you are half-castes. At the end, you will be able to have full yoga (constant remembrance of God) of the intellect; you will become pure; all your sins will have been absolved and you will attain your karmateet stage.
Song: The Resident of the Faraway Land has come to the foreign land.
Essence for dharna:
1. Be stable in your original religion of peace. You now have to return home. Therefore, let there be remembrance of the Father; this is the silent unending mantra.
2. In order to become karmateet, you must become completely pure. The burden of sins that you have can only be removed by staying on the pilgrimage of remembrance. Conquer the vices with the power of remembrance.
Blessing: May you let virtues emerge together with knowledge and become full of all virtues and number one.
At present, there is a need to perform special actions and become a bestower of virtues through that. Therefore, together with knowledge, also let the virtues emerge. Have the thought: I constantly have to be an image of virtues and definitely perform the special duty of making others into images of virtues. You will then not have any time for seeing, hearing or doing anything wasteful. Instead of looking at others, continue to donate virtues at every second by following Father Brahma and you will become an example who becomes full of all virtues and makes others that too and claim number one.
Slogan: To transform negative into positive with the power of silence is to serve with your mind.
Praise of Baba:
The Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...the Traveller...the Reincarnation... the Purifier..The Rama of all sitas... the Incorporeal One...the Bestower of Salvation...the One who establishes the land of Truth... the Ocean of Knowledge...the Father of all Fathers...the Most Beloved Father...the Almighty Authority...the Sweet Father...
Points of Self Respect and Soul Study:
1. We now have to return to the sweet home with the Sweet father...We, the souls, the residents of the land of peace, with peace as our original religion, are space travellers who descend to the corporeal world from the incorporeal world and play our parts in the drama of 84 births...we are actors changing our costumes...we are pure, holy, supremely worthy of worship, unadulterated and satopradhan... we connect the full yoga of our intellect with the Father, and with the silent unending mantra and volcanic yoga we absolve our sins...we are in the stage of retirement and karmateet...we are the deities going to the pure world with pure bodies, full of all divine virtues, 16 celestial degrees complete, completely vice less, with non-violence as the supreme religion....
2. We, the souls, the children of God, of the sacrificial fire of the knowledge of Rudra, the mouth-born creations of Brahma-Adam-Krishna, are all brothers and sisters...we are the adopted children of Shiv Baba (Benefactor Father)...we belonged to Him before and will always belong to Him now and in the future... we celebrate the meeting of the souls with the Supreme Soul in the Kumbh Mela of the confluence age, and become deities from ordinary human beings... we belong to the genealogical tree of deities-angels...Shiv Baba’s altruistic service, with love from the depth of His Heart and with His life, gives us the third eye of knowledge, knowledge of the three aspects of time, and the three worlds to make us trinetri, trikaldarshi and trilokinath...
3. By being the children of the Almighty Authority Father, we, the bodiless souls, are master almighty authorities, who are the conquerors of the mind, conquerors of Maya and the conquerors of the 5 vices...we are the bestowers of virtues... we are beyond seeing waste, listening to waste, and doing anything wasteful...together with knowledge, we let the virtues emerge, become the images of virtues and enable others to become the images of virtues as well... with the power of silence we change the negative to positive...we are the number one examples who follow Brahma (Adam-Krishna) Baba, donate virtues every second and become full of all virtues and make others the same...