Essence: Sweet children, the Father has come to take you away from this world of sorrow and send you to the world of happiness (Sukhdham). The word ‘dham’ is associated with a pure place.
Question: On what two words is this unlimited play based?
Answer: Inheritance and curse. The Father gives you the inheritance of happiness and Ravan-vices gives you the curse of sorrow. This is an unlimited aspect. You children have now remembered that you used to reside in the incorporeal world, and that you then came here and played your roles of happiness. You became deities, warriors, merchants and shudras and have now become spiritual children in order to become deities-angels again.
Song: Salutations to Shiva (the Benefactor)
Essence for dharna:
1. Follow the directions of God in this last birth. Never leave refuge of God and go into the refuge of Ravan and thereby defame the Father’s name.
2. In order to be liberated from punishment, become yogis (one who remembers the God-Father) and have your sins absolved. In order to go to the pure world, you must definitely become pure.
Blessing: May you be a number one victorious soul and renounce all trace of the vices and become completely pure.
Those who do not have the slightest trace of impurity are completely pure. Purity is the personality of spiritual life. This personality easily enables you to attain success in service. However, if there is any trace of even one vice, then its companions will also definitely be with that one vice. Just as peace and happiness go with purity, in the same way, the five vices have a deep relationship with impurity. Therefore, when there isn’t a trace of even one vice remaining, you can be a number one victorious soul.
Slogan: Take one step of courage and you will receive a thousand steps of help.
Praise of Baba (God-Father):
The Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...the True Father...the True Teacher...the True Guru...the Unlimited Father...the Highest-on-high God...the Creator of Heaven...
Points of Self Respect and Soul Study:
1. We, the incorporeal souls, are the residents of the incorporeal world beyond...we follow the most elevated directions, the shrimat of the Highest-on-high God and go to the corporeal world of happiness (Sukhdham, a pure place) that is beyond...we were deities, warriors, merchants, shudras, have now become spiritual children and will become deities-angels once more...we are full of all divine virtues, 16 celestial degrees full, completely vice less, the most elevated human beings following the highest code of conduct, with non-violence as the supreme religion...we are the kings and queens of the globe, the golden aged heaven...
2. We, the star-like souls, the spiritual children of the sacrificial fire of knowledge of Rudra, the mouth-born creations of Brahma(Adam), with an alokik, divine, elevated, great and diamond-like birth, are all brothers and sisters...we remain pure as a lotus flower even while living in a household...we are the Pandavs who conquer the five vices through the power of yoga...by staying pure in this last birth, we go to the cottage free from sorrow, and become the masters of diamond-like Bharat ,Shivalay (the Land of Benefactor), the land of happiness...
3. We, the souls, are completely pure...purity is the foundation of spiritual life, the original religion, the original and eternal form, the decoration, the birthright, the original sanskar, royalty, the mother of peace and happiness, and the personality, with easily enables us to attain success...we destroy every trace and it’s progeny of impurity, take one step of courage and receive a thousand steps of help from Baba...we are the completely vice less number one victorious beads in the rosary of Vishnu-deities with divine nature-angels...