For free and live daily morning murli from madhuban - Rajasthan, in hindi at IST 7am, kindly visit: http://pmtv.in/
Essence: Sweet children, only the Father, in the form of Satguru, gives you this guarantee: Children, I shall take you back home with Me. No bodily being can give this guarantee.
Question: When will this story which you children are listening to come to an end?
Answer: When you become angels. A religious story is told to those who are impure. There will be no need to listen to this story when you have become pure. This is why it is wrong to say that Shankar told this story to Parvati in the subtle region.
Question: In the praise of Shiv Baba (Benefactor God-Father), which words are right and which are wrong?
Answer: To say that God is free from the result of karma (Abhogta), free from other thoughts (Asochta) and the One who gets everything done through others (Karankaravanhar) is right. However, to say that He does not do anything (Akarta) is not right, because He purifies the impure.
Song: Leave Your throne of the sky and come down to this earth.
Essence for dharna:
1. Claim your inheritance of peace and happiness from the Father, the Ocean of Peace, and become peaceful. Don’t cause sorrow for anyone or make anyone peaceless. Don’t become like salt and water.
2. Like the Father, become a stick for the blind. In order to receive help from the Father, do service with faith in the intellect.
Blessing: May you be an embodiment of success who constantly imbibes divinity with a divine intellect.
Each child received at birth the blessing of a divine intellect from BapDada. The more you use this blessing of a divine intellect, the more you become an embodiment of success because divinity is the basis of success in every task. Souls who have received a divine intellect make everything that is not divine, divine. They imbibe divinity in every aspect. A divine intellect cannot be influenced by a task that is not divine.
Slogan: Always consider yourself to be a guest and your stage will become avyakt and great.
Praise of Baba:
The Incorporeal Purifier, the Supreme Father,the Supreme Soul is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...the True Father...the True Teacher...the True Guru...
Abhokta (free from result of karma)...Asochta (free from other thought)...Karankaravanhar (the One who performs and gets tasks done by others)...the Stick for the blind...the Oceanof Knowledge...the Master of the Brahm element...the Master of the world...the One beyond rebirth...the Ocean of Peace...Knowledge-full...the Unlimited Father...the One with many forms...the Bestower of Salvation...
Points of Self Respect and Soul Study:
1. From being vicious, we, the souls, become children of God, then angels and from angels to pure,holy, worthy of worship deities ...we have faith in the Father, in the Teacher,in the Satguru, in the self, in the world drama, in the divine family, in the knowledge, in the four subjects, in every word spoken by Baba, in our future status, and in Baba’s guarantee of returning with Him and then going to a world of peace and happiness...by having full faith in the intellect, we experience the greatness of life, a guaranteed victory and a carefree stage...we are the Parvatis who go to the land of immortality by listening to the story of immortality from the Lord of Immortality...we are the masters of heaven who, by attaining the inheritance of peace and happiness from the Father, the Ocean of Peace, interact very sweetly with everyone ...we are princes and princesses....
2. Abhokta, Asochta, Karankaravanhar, Master of the Brahm element (Soul world), the Bestower of Salvation, the Incorporeal Purifier, the Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul Shiv, meets us souls only at the confluence of the Iron and the Golden ages, the age of ascent.......
"Whenever there is decay of righteousness O! Bharatha
And a rise of unrighteousness then I manifest Myself!"
Bhagavad Gita (Chapter IV-verse VII)
3. By considering ourselves to be guests, we, the subtle, respected souls that are lost in love, the bestowers of happiness, have a great avyakt stage, and are free from toil...we are the embodiments of success who, by receiving at birth the blessing of a divine intellect, attain success in every task, imbibe divinity in every aspect, make everything that is not divine, divine, and get beyond the influence of any task not divine...