For free and live daily morning murli from madhuban - Rajasthan, in hindi at IST 7am, kindly visit: http://pmtv.in/
Essence: Sweet children, the Father has come to change human beings into deities. Therefore, give thanks to Him from your heart. Continue to follow shrimat and have true love for just the One.
Question: What are the signs of children who love the Father?
Answer: Those who truly love the Father remember only Him and only follow His directions. They never cause sorrow for anyone through their thoughts, words or deeds. They never have animosity towards anyone. They give their true account to the Father. They protect themselves from bad company.
Song: Have patience o mind! Your days of happiness are about to come.
Essence for dharna:
1. While seeing the part of every actor, don’t have animosity towards anyone. Don’t cause anyone sorrow through your thoughts, words or deeds.
2. Give your full account to the Father. Have a totally loving intellect at the time of destruction. Let your activity be elevated according to shrimat. Remain cautious of bad company.
Blessing: May you be a holy swan who swims in the water of knowledge and flies in an elevated stage.
Just as a swan swims in water and also flies, in the same way, you children who are true holy swans know how to fly and swim. To churn knowledge means to swim in the nectar or water of knowledge and to fly means to stay in an elevated stage. Such holy swans who churn knowledge and stay in an elevated stage can never be disheartened or become hopeless. They put a full stop to the past, become free from the web of “Why?”, “What?” etc., fly and make others fly.
Slogan: Only those who become jewels and sparkle in the centre of the Father’s forehead are jewels of the forehead.
Pointsto Churn from the Murli of May 26, 2012
Praise of Baba:
TheIncorporeal Purifier, the Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul is.... MyBaba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...theTrue Father...the True Teacher...the True Guru...the Unlimited Father...
Points of Self Respectand Soul Study:
1. At the time of destruction have totallyloving intellects...we, the souls, have true love for the Father, and, keepingin mind that our final thoughts lead us to our destination, we constantlyremember the Father...we are the obedient, faithful, trustworthy , worthychildren who follow orders and give Him our thanks ...
A loving intellect means: I eat with You,I sit with You, I talk with You, I listen only to You...I repeat what I hearfrom You...I fulfill all my relationships with You...I only let You heal mysoul...I sit wherever You tell me to, I eat whatever You give me, I do the serviceYou direct me...
2. We, the souls, the children of God, are soul conscious while performingkarmas, soul conscious in yoga and God conscious...by remembering the Father andthe inheritance, we absolve our sins and take our boats across with the Father,the Boatman...we are the spinners of the discus of self realization who changefrom pennies to pounds, from shells to diamonds, from worshippers to beingworthy of worship and from ordinary people to deities... we are the lighthouses, might houses, the power houses playing special parts...we followshrimat, stay in good company, and givethe Father our true account ...we are the masters of the world who keep theland of peace in one eye and the land of happiness in the other eye and attainliberation and liberation-in-life...we listen to the Murli regularly andpunctually, serve through our deeds, conduct and our faces, and give happinessto all through our thoughts, words and actions...we are the masters of heavenwho help the Father establish the Kingdom of Rama...
3. We, the souls, churn the ocean of knowledge, become pure and holy and swimin the nectar / water of knowledge...we are the holy swans flying in anelevated stage, who put a full stop to the past, are beyond the web of thequestions of “why and what”, and who become complete by completing all complaints...bypicking the jewels of knowledge, we become the jewels of the forehead that sparklein the centre of the Father’s forehead...