For free and live daily morning murli from madhuban - Rajasthan, in hindi at IST 7am, kindly visit: http://pmtv.in/
Essence: Sweet children, become conquerors of sleep, stay awake at night and churn knowledge, stay in remembrance of the Father and your mercury of happiness will rise.
Question: There are many holidays in Bharat, but you don’t get a holiday in the confluence age for even a second; why?
Answer: Because every second of the confluence age is most valuable. Youhave to remember the Father in every breath. Remain engaged in service, day and night. Become obedient and faithful, have your sins absolved through remembrance and return straight home with honour. You have to become free from punishment and make both the soul and the body pure. This is why you cannot get a holiday for even a second.
Song: Our pilgrimage is unique. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cZBbi5Ch8Q&feature=email
Essence for dharna:
1. In order to make both you, the soul, and your body pure, instil the practice of remembering the Father. Never disobey Baba’s directions.
2. At the time of studying, check to see that your intellect is not wandering here and there. Never miss the study. Do not become defeated by Maya’s boxing.
Blessing: May you be a master of the self and one who has a right to the kingdom of the world by putting the tilak of victory on your forehead at amrit vela (morning at 4a.m).
Every day at amrit vela, put on your forehead the tilak of victory, that is, the tilak of awareness. The sign of devotion is a tilak, the sign of being wed (suhaag) is a tilak and the sign of attaining a kingdom is the tilak of sovereignty. Before you set out for attaining success in an auspicious task, you are given a tilak. All of you also have the tilak of the Father’s company and therefore, your tilak is imperishable. Become one with the tilak of self- sovereignty at this time and you will receive the tilak of the kingdom in the future.
Slogan: To donate knowledge, virtues and powers is a great donation.
Praise of Baba:
The Incorporeal Purifier, the SupremeFather, the Supreme Soul is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...LovingBaba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...the True Father...the TrueTeacher...the True Guru... the Unlimited Father...the Creator of Heaven...theCreator of Liberation-in-life...Heavenly God Father...the Father from beyond...the most Beloved Father...the Sweet Sweet Father...the True Father...the TrueSatguru...the Almighty Baba...
Points of Self Respect and Soul Study:
1. We, the souls, with every breath, in every thought, at every valuable second, consider ourselves to be bodiless, and remember the Father from beyond ...with the power of yoga-remembrance, we imbibe the knowledge, and absolve our sins in the fire of yoga...we are the sovereigns of heaven who return straight home to the Incorporeal world with honor....we are the obedient, faithful, trustworthy children following orders who remain engaged in service day and night without getting a holiday for even one second, with not a moment to spare.....
2. We, the souls, the spiritual pilgrims on a spiritual pilgrimage,bathe in knowledge at the shore of the centres, and attain liberation, liberation-in-life and salvation... we are the mouth born creations of Brahma-Adam, the Children of God of the sacrificial fire of the Geeta knowledge of Rudra from which the fire of destruction is ignited...we are the deities with pure and holy souls and bodies,who reside with divine family and then reside in the Brahm element...we are the conquerors of sleep who churn the points of knowledge by keeping awake at night, and again wake up at amritvela and remain in remembrance of the Father...we listen to the murli regularly and punctually every day and imbibegood manners...we are the masters of heaven, belonging to the highest on high deity clan, who make a profit of the kingdom through studying and moulding...
3. We, the souls, are the great donors, the great bestowers of blessings, the world transformers, the world benefactors, and so the world emperors who donate knowledge, divine virtues and powers...we have the imperishable tilak of being wed to the Father and of His company...we also have the tilak of victory and remembrance that we put on our forehead at amritvela everyday...with the controlling power we put a stop to waste thoughts in our mind, and with the ruling power we rule over our physical senses...we are self sovereigns with the tilak of self-sovereignty, who climb on the Father’s heart throne and in the future wear a crown, get anointed with a royal tilak and get seated on a royal throne...