Essence: Sweet children, to cause sorrow for one another is the work of ghosts. You mustn't cause anyone sorrow. These ghosts don't exist in the kingdom of God.
Question: In which aspect should you children not become unconscious but remain in happiness?
Answer: When illness etc. comes, don't become unconscious. If you are caught up in body consciousness, if you don't consider yourself to be a soul, if your attention is on your body throughout the day, it is as though you are dead. Baba says: Children, stay in yoga and your pain will reduce. Your sorrow is removed with the power of yoga; you remain very happy. It is said: When you grind your own ingredients, your intoxication rises. Remove the suffering of karma with yoga.
Song: You wasted the night in sleeping and the day in eating…
Essence for dharna:
1. Become nightingales of knowledge and sweetly chirp knowledge to everyone to remove them from the grave. Reveal the Mother and Father.
2. Don't allow any ghosts to enter you. Even the ghost of attachment destroys all truth, everything. So, protect yourself from ghosts. Connect your intellect's yoga to the one Father.
Blessing: May you be free from all attachments and do service as an instrument with the awareness of belonging to the one Father and none other.
The mind and intellect of the children who constantly maintain the awareness of belonging to the one Father and none other easily remain stable and concentrated. They do service as instruments and they therefore do not have any attachment to it. The sign of attachment is that your intellect will be drawn to where there is attachment and your mind will run there. Therefore, hand over all your responsibilities to the Father and look after them as a trustee and an instrument and you will become free from attachment.
Slogan: Obstacles make the soul strong. Therefore, do not be afraid of obstacles.
18/11/12 Avyakt BapDada 08/10/75
Essence: Inspirations to become a master embodiment of knowledge.
pdf link to download:
Blessing: May you be a complete Vaishnav and a successful tapaswi by not touching anything bad with your mind or intellect.
Those who have the personality and royalty of purity cannot touch anything impure with their mind or intellect. Just as in spiritual life, physical attraction or physical touching is impurity, in the same way, the slightest attraction or touching of any vice with your mind or intellect is impurity. So, do not touch anything bad even in your thoughts – this is the sign of a complete Vaishnav and a successful tapaswi.
Slogan: Finish the confusion of the mind and make your present and future bright.
Points to Churn from the Murli of November 18, 2012
Praise of Baba:
The Ocean of Knowledge, the Incorporeal Purifier, the Supreme Father, and the Supreme Soul Shiv Baba is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...the True Father...the True Teacher...the Unlimited Father...
Points of Self-Respect and Soul Study:
1. We, the souls, the decorations of the spiritual clan, sparkling brightly like stars amidst other souls, are the decorations of our homes...we are the special souls and the decorations of the world, the hero actors in the world drama, playing a special part...
2. We, the souls, the crowns on the Father’s head, the sparkling jewels, the garlands around the Father’s neck, are Bapdada’s decorations...we are equal to the Father and sparkle like master suns of knowledge...we spread the rays of all our powers in all four directions in the limitless world ...we are the master oceans of virtues, merged in all the different colours of the jewels... with the sparkle of all colours radiating the beauty of the variety of colours and sparkling in the centre of the crown, we are the elevated beauty of the crown...whilst living in the corporeal form we are constantly stable in our stage of soul consciousness...whilst living in the corporeal world our intellects are constantly engaged in remembrance of the Father, remembrance of the home, remembrance of the kingdom and remembrance of Godly service...
We constantly maintain an elevated awareness, an elevated attitude, elevated vision, are part of an elevated family, and so attain an elevated place and become the highest decoration in the crown, which is a symbol of greatness, the symbol of being a master, the symbol of having all attainments and of having all rights...we are the jewels of the forehead, jewels of the crown, the first number jewels, the first number decorations, having good wishes for all...
3. We, the souls, are goddesses incarnated in the living form... with the sanskars of mercy emerged within, we become Shaktis ...we travel with the inner vehicle and tour around in the form of avyakt angels...with the power of silence, we have light , might and divine insight... we are the images of success who experience scenes of any particular place at any time we want, and the people there experience meeting us personally... with lightness and with our timetable for the whole day to be like the Father’s, we become Maharathis who experience the scenes at the end...by donating our yoga for service, we become Mahadani (great donors) and Mahagyani (greatly enlightened)...
4. We, the souls, finishing all devilish sanskars in the form of Mahakali, are instruments for making intense effort... by making the slogan “Whatever thoughts I have, these thoughts will create an atmosphere accordingly” firm, and with powerful seeds of thoughts, with our powerful awareness, we make the stage of weak souls powerful...we make deep and subtle and unique efforts of ones in a stage of retirement...we are the jewels of contentment who are content and make others content...
Essence: Sweet children, don't forget the Father who always gives you happiness, teaches you every day and gives you treasures of knowledge. Constantly continue to follow shrimat.
Question: What is the Father's magic which human beings cannot perform?
Answer: To change this forest of thorns into a beautiful garden of flowers and to make impure human beings into pure deities is the magic of the Father and not any human being. The Father alone is the greatest Social Worker. He enters an impure body in the impure world and makes the whole impure world pure.
Song: Do not forget the days of your childhood!
Essence for dharna:
1. Don't make any type of mistake. Caution one another, remind one another of the Father and continue to make progress. Don't forget your Godly childhood.
2. Continue to follow the mother and father. Don't be afraid of the storms of Maya. At amrit vela sit in remembrance of the Father and experience happiness.
Blessing: May you accumulate a stock of blessings through your elevated actions and become a living image that grants visions.
Whatever actions you perform, give blessings and receive blessings. By performing elevated actions, you automatically receive everyone’s blessings. It emerges from everyone’s lips: That one is very good. Wah! That one’s actions become a memorial. No matter what work you do, give happiness and take happiness, give blessings and receive blessings. When you give and take blessings now, at the confluence age, others will continue to receive blessings through your non-living images. At the present time too, you will become a living image that grants visions.
Slogan: Constantly maintain zeal and enthusiasm and laziness will finish.
Points to Churn from the Murli of November 17, 2012
Praise of Baba:
The Ocean of Knowledge, the Incorporeal Purifier, the Supreme Father, and the Supreme Soul Shiv Baba is.... My Baba...Sweet Baba...Loving Baba...Kind-hearted Baba...Compassionate Baba...the True Father...the True Teacher...the Unlimited Father...the Magician...the great Social Worker...
Points of Self-Respect and Soul Study:
Knowledge: We, the souls, sit in front of the Father and listen to the murli...we are the obedient and worthy children who study regularly for one hour every morning and every night, and churn the ocean of knowledge...
Yoga: Manmanabhav ! Madhyajibhav !
We, the souls, constantly remember the Father who always gives us happiness, who teaches us every day, and who gives the treasures of knowledge...by cautioning one another and reminding one another of the Father, we continue to make progress, and attain liberation and liberation-in-life...we are the sweet children of the mother and father who give all our news to the Unlimited Father...
by waking up at amritvela and remembering the Father between 4.00 and 5.00 a..m., we experience happiness...by removing the alloy we become pure gold, by remembering the days of our Godly childhood we become gold and pass with honour...
Dharna: By constantly following shrimat, and using the right methods, we, the souls, become flowers from thorns, pure deities from impure human beings, go from the world of sinful souls to the world of charitable souls, and receive the sovereignty of heaven...by making the elevated effort of following the mother and father, we attain a high status, the fortune of a kingdom for 21 births, and become the masters of the land of truth...
Service: We, the incognito souls, are the true social workers of the whole world who give the introduction of the incognito Father in an incognito manner... we remind others to remember the Father and the inheritance... we are the residents of heaven, the masters of the world, who make Bharat a fragrant garden of Allah from a jungle of thorns...