Thursday 26 May 2011

Become one who has mercy for all and the consciousness of “I” and doubts will finish.

Murli 26.05.4975 (One world cycle is of 5000years)
Essence: Sweet children, only from the one Father, not from any bodily being, do you receive the blessing of peace and happiness. The Father has come to show you the path to liberation and liberation-in-life.
Question: What effort do you have to make to go back with the Father and come at the beginning of the golden age?
Answer: If you want to go back with the Father, become completely pure. In order to come at the beginning of the golden age, break your intellect’s yoga away from everyone else and stay in remembrance of the one Father. Definitely become soul conscious. If you follow the directions of the one Father, you claim a right to an elevated status.
Song: Show the path to us blind ones, dear God!
Points to Churn from Murli of May 26, 2011:
Praise of Baba:
The Supreme Father the Supreme Soul Shivbaba (The Benefactor Father) is…the True Father…. the True Teacher…the True Guru…the Unlimited Father…the Highest-on High Father…the Ocean of Knowledge…the Resident of the Soul World…the Purifier…the Remover of Sorrow and the Bestower of Happiness…the Seed of all souls…the Truthful Father…the Spiritual Father…
Yog (Remembrance) Drill:
a. We, the souls- Practice meditation including all the souls…
b. I, the soul- Practice meditation between only me and Baba…
c. I am a point of light- Practice meditation in the Incorporeal world as a point…
d. I am, being of double light- Practice meditation in the subtle region in my angelic form…
1. I am completely pure…I am going home (very soon, to the soul world) with the Father…
2. I am a point of light…double light…completely pure…
3. I remain in the Father’s remembrance and the Father’s company…I claim a right to a high status…
4. I am soul conscious…completely vice-less…
5. I am a point of light…double light…soul conscious…
6. I have received the elevated fortune…I am an embodiment of power…
7. I am a point of light…double light…with an elevated fortune…
8. I am a point of light…double light…an embodiment of power…
9. I am a point of light…double light…a star of the sun dynasty…
10. I am a point of light…double light…completely vice-less…
11. I am a point of light…double light…master merciful …
Essence for dharna:
1. Study with full attention the knowledge that the Father teaches you. In this last birth, know your 84 births with the third eye of knowledge and become pure.
2. In order to be saved from the curse of Ravan-vices, stay in remembrance of the one Father. Donate the five vices. Follow the directions of the one Father.
Blessing: May you have a right to a sun-dynasty status by staying in your powerful form with the awareness of your elevated fortune.
Those who constantly keep their elevated fortune in their awareness remain in their powerful form. They are constantly aware of their eternal and real form. They never adopt a false face. Many times Maya makes them adopt false virtues and tasks. She makes someone angry, someone greedy, someone unhappy and someone peaceless, but your real form is beyond all of those things. The children who remain stable in their real form claim a right to a sun-dynasty status.
Slogan: Become one who has mercy for all and the consciousness of “I” and doubts will finish.
Achcha.
To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada (combined form of Supreme Father and Adam-Brahma), the spiritual Father says Namaste to the spiritual Children. Spiritual Children say Namaste to the Spiritual Father.
Note: Those who like to know the terms used in Murli, please read the basic knowledge from the discussions posted in the facebook group: THE GOD https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=186580082103

Hindi Song:
Nayan Heen ko raah dikhaao prabhu...
Nayan Heen ko raah dikhaao prabhu, pag pag thokar khaoon maen
Nayan Heen ko raah dikhaao prabhu, pag pag thokar khaoon maen
Nayan Heen ko...
Show the path to the blind O Lord...
Show the path to the blind O Lord, i am stumbling at every step
Show the path to the blind O Lord, i am stumbling at every step
Show the path to the blind...
Tumhari nagariya ki kathin dagariyaan...
Tumhari nagariya ki kathin dagariyaan, chalat chalat gir jaaon maen
The rough and tumble roads of your city...
The rough and tumble roads of your city, as i keep walking, i keep falling

Prabhu! Nayan Heen ko raah dikhaao prabhu, pag pag thokar khaoon maen
Nayan Heen ko raah dikhaao prabhu...
Lord! Show the path to the blind O Lord, i am stumbling at every step
Show the path to the blind O Lord...

Chahoon Or mere ghor andhera, bhool na jaaon dwaar tera
Chahoon Or mere ghor andhera, bhool na jaaon dwaar tera
Ek Baar prabhu haath pakad lo,
Ek Baar prabhu haath pakad lo...
Ek Baar prabhu haath pakad lo, Man ka deep jalaaon maen

It is pitch dark in all four directions around me, i(am scared and) hope i do n't forget Your door. 
      
It is pitch dark in all four directions around me, i (am scared and) hope i do n't forget Your door.
Clasp my hand once my Lord,
Clasp my hand once my Lord...
Clasp my hand once my Lord, i light the lamp of my mind.
Prabhu! Nayan Heen ko raah dikhaao prabhu, pag pag thokar khaoon maen
Nayan Heen ko...

Lord! Show the path to the blind O Lord, i am stumbling at every step
Show the path to the blind...
 
Translated by B.K.Ajay Kumar

No comments:

Post a Comment