Wednesday 25 May 2011

By the balance of being extremely detached and loving, you remain unshakeable constantly.

Murli 25.05.4975 (One world cycle is of 5000years)
Essence: Sweet children, constantly maintain the happiness that God Himself has become your Teacher and is teaching you. You are studying Raja Yoga, not praja yoga (yoga to become subjects), from Him.
Question: What is the wonder of this study? For how long will you have to continue to make effort?
Answer: In this study, which you have been studying for a long time, new children go ahead fast. It is a wonder that three month-old children can go ahead of the older children because their intellects are sharper. You have to continue to make effort until you pass fully and reach your karmateet (free from bondage of actions) stage and become free from all karmic accounts.
Points to Churn from Murli of May 25, 2011:
Praise of Baba:
The Supreme Father the Supreme Soul Shivbaba (The Benefactor Father) is…the True Father…. the True Teacher…the True Guru…the Unlimited Father…the Highest-on High Father…the Ocean of Knowledge…the Resident of the Soul World…the Purifier…the Remover of Sorrow and the Bestower of Happiness…the Seed of all souls…the Truthful Father…the Spiritual Father…
Yog (Remembrance) Drill:
1. My Teacher is God Himself…I am very fortunate to be able to study Raj Yoga from the Father till the end…
2. I am a fast and constant effort maker…I become karmateet by studying fully and getting full marks…
3. I am the unlimited child of the unlimited Father…learning the unlimited study from the unlimited school…
4. I am the spiritual child of the spiritual Father in high spiritual intoxication…
5. I am soul conscious…I have love for the knowledge…
6. I am Trinetri (One who has the third eye of knowledge)…I have love for the One who teaches me…
7. I am becoming the fragrant flower of the Father in this Kumbh Mela (The gathering of elevated souls)…
8. I am real gold…I am the master of the truthful world of the Golden Age…
9. I am a bodiless soul…I have adopted many bodies and played my part…I have gone around the cycle of 84 births…
10. I am a Godly student…my birth is invaluable as that of a diamond…
11. I pay full attention while listening to the story of Immortality…I am the true diamond of the Land of Immortality…
12. I am the resident of the Land of Peace…I first came to the Land of Happiness… took 84 births… now it is time to go home (soul world)…
13. I am the spiritual child of the Spiritual Father…I am successful in the spiritual college…
14. I am Trinetri, Trilokinath and Trikaaldarshi…(One with the third eye of Knowledge, the Lord of the three worlds, the knower of the three aspects - past, present and future, of time)
15. I am immovable, unshakable, tireless and a detached observer….
16. I am number one in claiming the elevated  fortune…
17. I am detached, loving and unique…
18. I am the deity of tolerance…
19. I always apply a full stop to every scene of the drama…
20. In every action and object, there is nothing new…
Achcha.
To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada (combined form of Supreme Father and Adam-Brahma), the spiritual Father says Namaste to the spiritual Children. Spiritual Children say Namaste to the Spiritual Father.
Essence for dharna:
1. Don’t waste this invaluable life that is like a diamond, chasing after shells. Death is standing just ahead. Therefore, use everything you have in a worthwhile way for spiritual service.
2. Have true love for the study and the One who is teaching you. Maintain the happiness that God Himself comes to teach you.
Blessing: May you be a number one fortunate soul who remains stable in the trikaldarshi stage and thereby remains constantly unshakeable and a detached observer.
Create every thought, perform every action and see every situation while remaining stable in the trikaldarshi stage and do not ask: Why did this happen? What is this? Do not ask these questions, but always put a full stop instead. Nothing new! Come into your part knowing the part of every soul very well. While coming into connection and relationship with other souls, be equal in being extremely detached and loving, and all fluctuation will then finish. To remain constantly unshakeable and a detached observer is the sign of a number one fortunate soul.
Slogan: Imbibe the virtue of tolerance and harsh sanskars will become gentle.
Note: Those who like to know the terms used in Murli, please read the basic knowledge from the discussions posted in the facebook group: THE GOD https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=186580082103

No comments:

Post a Comment