Tuesday 24 May 2011

I am my own teacher finishing my own weaknesses.

Murli 24.05.4975 (One world cycle is of 5000years)
Essence: Sweet children, Ravan (vices) has made you suffer a lot, and so God, the Protector of Devotees, has now come to remove your suffering.
Question: What are the two main signs of worthy children?
Answer: Worthy children constantly follow the mother and father and claim their throne. They remain engaged in making a lot of effort. They are very honest with the Father. Those who have honest hearts constantly follow shrimat (Godly Directions). If there isn’t internal honesty, you cannot stay in remembrance.
Song: No one is unique like the Innocent Lord.
Points to Churn from Murli of May 24, 2011:
Praise of Baba:
The Supreme Father the Supreme Soul Shiv Baba (The Benefactor Father) is…the protector of the devotee and knowledgeable souls…the Innocent Lord…Incorporeal….the Unlimited Father…the Ocean of Knowledge…the Liberator…
Yog (Remembrance) Drill:
1. I am a worthy child of the Father…I claim the Father’s heart throne…I follow the Mother and Father….
2. I am a worthy child of the Father…I have a true heart and follow the Father’s shrimat…
3. I am a child of the Father…belonging to the dynasty of Shiva (The Benefactor)…I am a protector of the devotees like the Father…
4. I am the child of Shiv Baba…A Raj Yogi…I am pure, holy, unadulterated and satopradhan (completely pure)…
5. I belong to the Golden age…in the sun dynasty…I follow the Mother and Father…
6. I am the most elevated Brahmin of the highest-on-high Brahmin clan…
7. I am a Godly child…soul conscious…an intense effort-maker…
8. I am an imperishable soul…of the Brahmin clan…
9. I am a mouth-born creation of Brahma-Adam…an adopted child of the Father…
10. I am the unlimited child of the unlimited Father claiming a right to the unlimited inheritance…
11. I am the child who is the Father’s heir…I am the master of a kingdom…
12. I am the true child of the true Father with true remembrance…with a faithful intellect that is victorious…
13. I am a child of Shiv Baba…I inherit the Father’s income and have a right to it…
14. I am a princess of knowledge who will be the royal princess of a kingdom…
15. I have none but one Father …He is my world…
16. I become an angel from a Brahmin (spiritual child)…a deity from an angel…
17. I am a soul that has rights over God-Father’s inheritance every cycle…
18. I am combined with the Father…stable in my position…
19. I am my own teacher finishing my own weaknesses…
20. I was that…I am that…I will become that every cycle…
21. If there is no truth-honesty within me, I can neither stay in remembrance of the Father nor can I follow shrimat (Father’s directions)…
Achcha.
To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada (combined form of Supreme Father and Adam-Brahma), the spiritual Father says Namaste to the spiritual Children. Spiritual Children say Namaste to the Spiritual Father.
Essence for dharna:
1. Change the tamopradhan (impure) sanskars that are in the soul with the power of yoga (remembrance). Become satopradhan (completely pure).
2. In order to claim your inheritance of the kingdom from the Father, be a constantly worthy child and follow the Father’s shrimat. Remain honest with the true Father. Follow the mother and father completely. Continue to donate jewels of knowledge.
Blessing: May you be one who has a right every cycle by having the awareness of the combined form and intoxication of your position.
Remain combined in the awareness “I and my Baba” and always have this elevated position in your awareness: Today, I am a Brahmin and tomorrow I will become a deity. Always remember the mantra of “hum so, so hum” (I am that which I was) and with this intoxication and happiness you will easily forget the old world. You will always have the spiritual intoxication that you are a soul who receive your rights in every cycle. I (you children) was that, I am that and I will become that every cycle.
Slogan: Become your own teacher and all weaknesses will automatically finish.
Note: Those who like to know the terms used in Murli, please read the basic knowledge from the discussions posted in the facebook group: THE GOD https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=186580082103

No comments:

Post a Comment