Monday 23 May 2011

The easy method to remember God.

Murli 23.05.4975 (One world cycle is of 5000years)
Essence: Sweet children, charity begins at home. That is, first of all give knowledge to those who belong to the deity religion and who worship Shiva (The Benefactor-God) and the deities.
Question: What act of the Father can no human being carry out and why?
Answer: The act of establishing peace in the whole world is that of the Father alone. Human beings cannot establish peace in the world because all of them are vicious. Peace can only be established when they know the Father and become pure. Because of not knowing the Father, they have become orphans.
Song: To live in Your lane and to die in Your lane….
Points to Churn from Murli of May 23, 2011:
Praise of the God Father:
The Supreme Father the Supreme Soul Shiv baba (The Benefactor Father) is…the True Father…the True Teacher…the True Guru…the Bestower of Salvation for all…the Ocean of Knowledge…the Sentient Seed…the Incorporeal Unlimited Father…the Almighty Authority…the One who establishes Purity, Happiness and Peace in the whole world…the Highest-on-High worshipped by all …
Yog (Remembrance) Drill:
1. I give knowledge to the devotees of Shiv…charity begins at home…
2. I am a soul…this is my body…
3. I am a Brahmin…the mouth-born creation of Brahma-Adam…a Raj Yogi…
4. I am a true Pandav… I have a loving intellect…
5. I am the Pandav army (to battle against my own vices)…
6. I am pure holy, unadulterated satopradhan master of the world…
7. I am a soul…golden aged completely vice-less…
8. I am the master almighty authority…I reveal every power through my actions…
9. I am an easy Raj Yogi…I make my foundation strong by paying attention to the number one shrimat (Godly directions) …
Achcha.
To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada (combined form of Supreme Father and Adam-Brahma), the spiritual Father says Namaste to the spiritual Children. Spiritual Children say Namaste to the Spiritual Father.
Blessing: May you be an easy yogi who makes your foundation strong by paying special attention to the first shrimat.
BapDada’s number one shrimat is: Consider yourself to be a soul and remember the Father. If you consider yourself to be an ordinary bodily being instead of a soul, then there cannot be firm remembrance. In any case, when two things are joined together they are first made equal. In the same way, if you have remembrance while considering yourself to be a soul, remembrance will then become easy. This shrimat is the main foundation. Repeatedly pay attention to this and you will become an easy yogi.
Slogan: Actions mirror the soul. Therefore reveal your shakti (powerful) form through your actions.
Note: Those who like to know the terms used in Murli, please read the basic knowledge from the discussions posted in the facebook group: THE GOD https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=186580082103

No comments:

Post a Comment